I might be your next-door neighbour, good-wisher, or a foodie. Well, it will be my saving-grace moment to talk to you all. But after a 3-year break, here I am. As you have read my collection of poems, I will share my cooking and eating journey, where you feel and taste love. This mutton biryani was brought by a amazingly friend Muskan, and I tasted love in it as I ate.
Tuesday, 22 September 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RICE BALL IN DUNKED COCONUT MILK
It was made three years ago. It was a daunting task, but I enjoyed making it . Pairing it with mutton curry was a chef's kis...
-
Burned my papers in a pile of fire Those papers carried poems I regret burning those papers I was taken back to memory lane Where I use...
-
The Journey was awful As it attains Each phase of the road to life It is a wilderness To have misery and take the risk To reach the d...
-
To end and say bye Was a complex phrase for me I am ready to say goodbye Who made me smile? Be there for my worst Be there for everything ...
No comments:
Post a Comment